Monday 20 June 2016

HOLLY’S WORRY #1

Posted by: Unknown
Type in your worry:
I think I’m going to get a stepmother.

There are lots of stepmothers in my favourite book of fairy tales. Don’t go “Yuck, boring!” Fairy Tales are seriously cool, much scarier than any X-rated video you’ve secretly watched at a sleepover. Snow White’s stepmother is the scariest of all.       

She doesn’t look scary. She looks beautiful in the picture in my book– though her long queen robes are spoilt because Hannah tried to colour them with a purple wax crayon. I was FURIOUS. I felt like snapping the book shut and smacking Hannah round the head with it, even though she’s still little and didn’t mean to spoil the picture.

Go to Holly's Worry #2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adel Hazelmere Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review