Sunday 9 October 2016

The Secret Path Way ... Part #2

Posted by: Unknown
Jodie never gives up even if at the end she doesn’t get her own way. She has brown, muddy hair tied up in a childish ponytail, a pointy chin, a red and an orange striped shirt, comfortable blue jeans and brown, soft boots. I love her even when she told me off for leaving stuff around or if I lost something she gave to me.


I have curly, blonde hair, a sharp chin (same as Jodie), a green top with blue trousers and brand-new trainers. Sometimes I listen to all sort of rap music on my headphones. Dad gave it to me for my 9th birthday even though Mum said that I couldn’t take care of it properly.

This isn’t really surprising as we know that we’re mates. I looked after my set of headphones preciously so I could prove to Mum that she was wrong about me. I wasn’t a toddler or a baby, I was a 11 year old girl that could fight for her own way easily.

We got used to coming in our fine home after half an hour. It was actually very amusing in the autumn as we were able to have a leave fight and see who would win though we came 15 minutes later than usual! We would’ve even gotten grounded because they would’ve been late for work.

Continue to Part 3 http://adelyusran.blogspot.co.id/2016/10/the-secret-path-way-part-3.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adel Hazelmere Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review