Sunday 16 December 2018

UMP INDOOR ARCHERY CHAMPIONSHIP 2.0 2018

Posted by: Unknown

UMP INDOOR ARCHERY CHAMPIONSHIP 2.0 2018

The University Malaysia Terengganu archery group and I participated in the UMP indoor championship 2.0 2018 in dewan kompleks sukan University Malaysia Pahang, kampus Gambang, Kuantan on 17th-21st October 2018.

 17th October 2018
We left from Terengganu on the 17th October 2018 at 1 o’clock in the afternoon and arrived around at 6 pm. We stopped at a restaurant first to eat and then went to our asrama that we were going to stay at. We rested well for the big day ahead of us.

 18th October 2018, attendance day.
I woke up and straight away got ready. First we went to the nearest restaurant to eat breakfast. Then we went to the dewan kompleks sukan University Malaysia Pahang, kampus Gambang, Kuantan to register our names and check out the place. It was huge and there was around 25 targets for the archery competition. After we registered our names, we took pictures and videos in there and then went to the archery field, that was near our asrama that we stayed at, to practice for the last time before the competition.
Once we arrived at the field we started practicing for around an hour and then ate lunch. After that, we went back to our asrama and rested for the big day ahead of us.

19th October 2018, the first day of the competition.
As soon as I woke up I got ready straight away because I knew that I needed to be ready earlier than yesterday because the competition started at 7am. I didn’t eat breakfast before we left from our asrama to dewan kompleks sukan University Malaysia Pahang, kampus Gambang, Kuantan at 6:30 and arrived at around 6:45. We got ready for our competition and did a little warm up before we began. The schedule said that at 7:00am-10:00am we have a little practice, then at 2:30pm-5:00pm was the competition. I got ranked 48th out of all the girls, which in total including me is 78. I think I did well..? I don’t know. After all, this was my first try You get the point. the rule was that anyone below rank 60th didn’t make it to the next round.

20th October 2018, second round
I woke up as usual, straight away got ready and left from our asrama, without breakfast. Today’s competition was like a little tournament. We were against someone and if you lost that round you couldn’t go to the next round. I was against a little kid probably a 4th grader and she was ranked 7th in yesterday’s competition, however I was ranked 48th. Even though there was a huge difference between our ranks, I did my best and I lost with a score of 2 wins and 3 loses out of 5 rounds.

 21st October 2018, going back
As soon as I woke up I got dressed and went out to eat breakfast. After we ate breakfast we went back to our asrama and packed our bags quickly because the bus was already waiting for us. We settled into the bus and set off to Kuala Terengganu.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adel Hazelmere Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review